CLR PRO® Bio-Enzymatic Drain Maintainer
Prevents the accumulation of fat, oil and grease in grease traps & drains, and will keep drains flowing freely.
- Liquefies organic build-up in a slow running drain line, provides exceptional odor control & helps maintain free-flowing drains.
- Patented stabilization process allows for live, active bacteria to be deposited in drains and grease traps. This digests & degrades vegetable, animal and petroleum fats, oils & grease and won't harm pipes.
- Can be safely used in hotels, hospitals, bakeries & all restaurant kitchen drain lines & grease traps.
- Contains no emulsifiers, added enzymes or soaps and is safe for all plumbing.
- Part of the EPA's Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals & contains no phosphates, ammonia or bleach.
|Water||Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5|
|Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.|
|Sodium Nitrate||Corrosion Inhibitor: CAS #7631-99-4.|
|Corrosion Inhibitor: CAS #7631-99-4. It can be used as an additive in industrial greases, as an aqueous solution in closed loop cooling systems, and in a molten state as a heat transfer medium. It is also a common food preservative.|
|Sodium Thiosulfate||CAS #10102-17-7|
|Monoammonium Phosphate||CAS #7722-76-1|
|Acid Blue No.1||Colorent: CAS #3844-45-9.|
|Colorent: CAS #3844-45-9. A blue dye used for foods and other substances.|
|Pseudomonas Putida||CAS #68332-91-2|