CLR PRO® Industrial Systems Flush
Safely removes scale buildup from industrial systems that can compromise ability to heat and cool correctly.
- Helps prevent equipment from overheating or failure, and energy inefficiencies with regular use.
- Contains no harsh chemicals, like ammonia, phosphates, or solvents.
- Manufactured in the USA.
|Water||Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5|
|Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.|
|Lactic Acid||Chelating Agent: CAS #79-33-4.|
|Chelating Agent: CAS #79-33-4. Lactic acid is found in many yogurts and cheeses. It is also produced in the muscles during intense activity. Commercially, it is produced by fermentation of simple sugars. In cleaning products it functions as a chelating agent; a compound that makes metals more soluble in water.|
|Lauramine Oxide||Surfactant: CAS #1643-20-5.|
|Surfactant: CAS #1643-20-5. Used in cleaners to modify the surface tension of water, to aid in even spreading and to allow mixing with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away; it is included in many soaps, detergents, and several groups of antiseptics.|
|Tripropylene Glycol n-Butyl Ether||Solvent: CAS #55934-93-5.|
Solvent: CAS #55934-93-5. Used to slow down the evaporation of many liquid products including oven cleaners and inks for ball-point and felt-tip pens. It is very effective at absorbing organic material.
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(12) US NTP Reproductive or Developmental Toxicants. https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/publications/monographs/index.html
(16) California NLs. https://oehha.ca.gov/water/notification-levels-chemicals-drinking-water
(18) California TACs. https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/toxics/id/taclist.htm
(20) California Non-Cancer Hazards. https://oehha.ca.gov/air/general-info/oehha-acute-8-hour-and-chronic-reference-exposure-level-rel-summary
|Gluconic Acid||Chelating Agent: CAS #526-95-4.|
|Chelating Agent: CAS #526-95-4. This ingredient is an acid formed from the sugar glucose, which naturally occurs in fruit, honey and wine. It is a chelating agent; a compound that makes metals more soluble in water.|
|Yellow No. 5||Colorent: CAS #1934-21-0.|
|Colorent: CAS #1934-21-0. A synthetic lemon yellow dye used all over the world, primarily as food coloring.|
|Acid Blue No.1||Colorent: CAS #3844-45-9.|
|Colorent: CAS #3844-45-9. A blue dye used for foods and other substances.|