(Formerly called CLR Bath & Kitchen)
- Multipurpose and multi-surface cleaner that has a powerful foam spray formulated to quickly cut through dirt, calcium, lime, hard water deposits and soap scum.
- Use on most bathroom surfaces including: porcelain, ceramic tile, shower doors, sinks, bathtubs, white grout and caulk, toilet bowls, and fiberglass.
- Will not remove rust. Do not use on vinyl, natural stones, mirrors, plastic laminates, wood, fabrics, painted, coated or sealed surfaces, colored grout or wall coverings.
- Part of the EPA’s Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to traditional chemicals.
Available in two refreshing & clean scents
Look for CLR Brilliant Bath in this size
- 26 oz. spray
For use on these surfaces
- Stainless Steel Appliance Exteriors
|Water||Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5||
|Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.|
|Lactic Acid||Chelating Agent: CAS #79-33-4.||
|Chelating Agent: CAS #79-33-4. Lactic acid is found in many yogurts and cheeses. It is also produced in the muscles during intense activity. Commercially, it is produced by fermentation of simple sugars. In cleaning products it functions as a chelating agent; a compound that makes metals more soluble in water. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.|
|Lauramine Oxide||Surfactant: CAS #1643-20-5.||
|Surfactant: CAS #1643-20-5. Used in cleaners to modify the surface tension of water, to aid in even spreading and to allow mixing with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away; it is included in many soaps, detergents, and several groups of antiseptics. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.|
|Tripropylene Glycol n-Butyl Ether||Solvent: CAS #55934-93-5.||
Solvent: CAS #55934-93-5. Used to slow down the evaporation of many liquid products including oven cleaners and inks for ball-point and felt-tip pens. It is very effective at absorbing organic material. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(12) US NTP Reproductive or Developmental Toxicants. https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/publications/monographs/index.html
(16) California NLs. https://oehha.ca.gov/water/notification-levels-chemicals-drinking-water
(18) California TACs. https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/toxics/id/taclist.htm
(20) California Non-Cancer Hazards. https://oehha.ca.gov/air/general-info/oehha-acute-8-hour-and-chronic-reference-exposure-level-rel-summary
|Fragrance||Fragrance Component: Trade Secret||
|Fragrance Component: Trade Secret. A more environmentally responsible proprietary fragrance made in accordance with current natural and organic global regulations. See http://www.ifraorg.org/ to learn more.|
Is there a difference between CLR Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover in the gray bottle and CLR Brilliant Bath in the yellow spray bottle?
Although they both come from the fine CLR family, they are formulated differently and solve different cleaning problems. See each product label for recommended uses along with the helpful information provided throughout our web site.
How do I use CLR Brilliant Bath?
Always use CLR Brilliant Bath in a well-ventilated area while wearing household rubber gloves and test a hidden area of the surface before beginning to clean. When cleaning, apply the solution to a clean damp cloth, sponge, brush or directly to the surface to be cleaned, allow the foam time to work and then rinse with clean, cold water. Never leave the solution on a surface for more than two or three minutes. If the stain persists, repeat the process. Do not use CLR Brilliant Bath with other cleaners or bleach. Never reuse the bottle when it is empty.
Can I use CLR Brilliant Bath on my faucets?
The CLR Brilliant Bath can be used on faucets made of chrome or stainless steel and should not be used on any other finishes including, but not limited to bronze, oil rubbed bronze, nickel, brushed nickel, brass or copper.
A Bathroom Cleaner For Many Purposes
CLR Brilliant Bath is your multi-purpose cleaner and bathroom cleaner all in one.
Whatever plagues your bath surfaces, CLR Brilliant bath eliminates the crud and cuts through soap scum and dirt.
For example, CLR Brilliant Bath revives ceramic tile , sinks and countertops as a bathroom cleaner . Likewise, CLR Brilliant Bath rejuvenates bathtubs, shower doors and toilet bowls.
Use CLR's bathroom cleaner as part of a safer cleaning process. CLR Brilliant Bath is recognized by the EPA's Safer Choice Program, making it an excellent bathroom cleaner option.
Achieve a clean bathroom using safer ingredients without sacrificing quality results. Fight dirt and grime with our powerful foam spray.